Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oceanside, CA

Just a couple of photos of us in Oceanside. We stayed in this great little condo, right on the beach! (it was the perfect in-between place to shuttle back and forth from Disneyland to Sea World.)




Jace was being a bit of a featherweight about the wind. While it was blowing hard, it was at least sunny and in the high 60's! (I thought it was great, considering there was a snow storm at home)

The kids fell into bed each night, exhausted from all the fun and sun!

2 comments:

The Austin's said...

Great picture of you by the water. You better watch out or you will be a featherweight soon to.

Lauren said...

I grew up in Carlsbad, which is right next to Oceanside. Oh how I miss it, especially with the crappy weather we have been having lately. Looks like you guys had a great time. I am totally jealous. It has been years since I've been to Sea World!