It's been awhile since we had a professional photo taken of our family (long before Jace entered the picture), but this summer we had the chance to meet up with the Birches and have them done. It was a cold, rainy day but all in all they turned out great. Lainie was a little miffed about her curls falling out from the rain, but I think she'll survive. Dustin, on the other hand, never thought his hair looked better! :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
New Family Photo!
It's been awhile since we had a professional photo taken of our family (long before Jace entered the picture), but this summer we had the chance to meet up with the Birches and have them done. It was a cold, rainy day but all in all they turned out great. Lainie was a little miffed about her curls falling out from the rain, but I think she'll survive. Dustin, on the other hand, never thought his hair looked better! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love love love this pic. You are one sexy mama! Everyone looks so good, even Lainie with no curls.
I love how I look in the picture, but my HAIR! AHHHHHHH! And P.S It was August when we took this family picture and it was snowing!!!
Love the picture!
Post a Comment