During Singing Time in Primary recently, the chorister was asking various children to name their favorite primary songs. All the old standbys were picked ie. I Am A Child Of God, Book Of Mormon Stories, I Love To See The Temple.... Soon, she turns to Jace and asks him. Without missing a beat he starts to sing, "doon't stop belieeeeeeevin', hold onto that feeeliiiiiiiin', streeeetlights, peeeople, oh oh oooooooooh! Certainly not part of the official hymnal of the church, but definitely a favorite at our house on Sunday mornings. You see, Dustin likes to inspire us with his version of "Sounds of the Sabbath". Unfortunately, the Mo Tab isn't anywhere to be found!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha Ha!!! Love it! I would have loved to see the adults' faces in the room as he burst into song. Love it! Love that kid!
I would of loved to have heard him. He cracks me up. I love it.
Post a Comment