I, like Megan, always think of this book when school starts.
"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose."
It's exciting isn't it? A new school year. A new chance to make something of yourself. To struggle and to grow. So many choices to make...so many things to do...so many mistakes to learn from! And its all O.K. (the bad included) because it helps you BECOME the amazing person you are meant to be!
Good Luck kiddos!
I'm so proud of how hard you work and know this year is going to be outstanding!
2 comments:
Cute picture! Jace looks all grown up. I hope they have a fabulous year.
What a cute picture. They all look so grown up. Wow! Have a great year!!
Post a Comment