Friday, January 14, 2011

12of12

Posted by Picasa1. chocolate milk and cinnamon toast, the only thing Jace will eat in the morning
(the only thing he'll eat at any meal!)
2. the bathroom...the busiest room in the house
3. picked up the carpool and am headed to school
4. volunteered in Kindergarten
5.early out today. picked up the girls and headed to the orthodontist
6.took Lainie to dance class
7.Ellie's parent teacher conference
(Mr. Garcia is her Spanish Immersion teacher/Mrs. Wilburt teaches English)
8.Jace played ball with his friend Anakin while we waited to meet the teachers
9.Jace's parent teacher conference with Ms. Susana
10.Ellie's favorite book series
(she got a new book for getting good grades)
11.finally home again!
(by the tracks in the drive way, you'd think I make a lot of trips a day. I DO!)
12. off again to make Temple Time Capsules with the YW

2 comments:

The Austin's said...

This is so fun, I'm so going to copy you!

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

Love it, keep blogging!