Since I don't have a snow blower at my disposal, and am too lazy to shovel the driveway myself, I decided to do what I do best and relegate the chore to someone more inferior.
(How old do you think he'll be when he discovers that this is not an amusing game?)
I used to be able to get my girls to scrub the kitchen floor by telling them, that if they'd get their swimsuits on, it'd be just as fun as the Slip-N-Slide!
(Notice Jace in his diaper? Oh yeah, I start 'em early!)
I used to be able to get my girls to scrub the kitchen floor by telling them, that if they'd get their swimsuits on, it'd be just as fun as the Slip-N-Slide!
2 comments:
Definitely a slave driver. I guess that makes me one to. I should try the swimsuit/slip n slide idea......love it.
Love it! I used to tell people, "You would be amazed at the amount of work you can get out of a 2 year old." It is great when they are so eager to please and help.
Post a Comment