Who am I, sir?
A Utah man am I.
A Utah man, sir,
A Utah man, sir,
and will be till I die;
Ki!Yi!
We're up to snuff;
we never bluff,
we're game for any fuss.
No other gang of college men
dare meet us in the muss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out
and shout it to the sky.
We'll fight for dear old Crimson,
for a Utah man am I!
(Corny words, I know, but a fight song nonetheless!)
Here we are in all our Utes glory after beating BYU!
We relish the advantage of having good friends who are Utes fans and who are willing to invite us over, Jace and all. We went to their house last week and had a blast watching Utah beat Alabama! The girls thought it was a riot seeing their dad act like a teenager, they didn't know that he could jump off the couch so fast! Thanks Bill and Jen for the great food, great company and great memories! And you will now, (by Jace) be forever known as the Utes family.
2 comments:
That was such a great game. I think we were all acting a bit like a teenager at times. Even my parents, now that was a sight. Utes rock!
Go BYU!!! ARGHH.....
Post a Comment