Friday, August 22, 2008

A Million Thanks!

A quick salute to my favorite sister Sarah and her darling family.
We had so much fun hangin' at your house and spending time with you last week. Thanks for putting up with us and treating us so well. I miss you so much and would give anything to live next door! (especially if you and Tony would continue to feed us so well!) Thank you, thank you, thank you for absolutely everything! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

The Austin's said...

You are absolutely welcome. We thoroughly enjoyed you all. I so wish we lived next door. And yes we would have Tony cook for us all every night. My thanks should go to you for first of all letting me enjoy your beautiful daughter all summer and coming and visiting us. I wish it wasn't such a long miserable drive inbetween us. Someday we will be neighbors. I love you tons and miss you terribly. We all had so much fun with your little family and we miss all the excitement without Jace around. :) Waiting for the next time we see you all. Thanks for coming.