
And what an adventure she had! Lainie spent part of this summer in Seattle with Sarah and her family and had a blast! They took her everywhere and she did so many exciting things. ( As a kid, I remember dreaming that one day I'd travel the world and see and do amazing things.... I envy her!) She did everything an eleven year old girl should do. Met a great, new friend, played at the beach, hung out at all the "hot spots", got into trouble with her cousins, saw the Blue Angels, formed an unbreakable attachment to baby Belle and realized what an amazing aunt she has! (I think she may have even fit a little bit of a "crush" in there somewhere.) As much as I missed her and boy did I miss her, I'm glad she had this opportunity. She's growing up and realizing that there is more to life than the swing set in your own backyard. Thanks Sarah and Tony, for taking such good care of my girl and for offering her a chance to see a little part of this great, big world!
1 comment:
I'm sitting here reading this with tears in my eyes. Oh how I love this girl. She is such an amazing girl and growing up way to fast. We thoroughly enjoyed having her and all her help. When Belle wakes up at night and I'm sitting there staring at the extra bed I get so so homesick for Lainie. She is one amazing, entertaining, beautiful, helpful, smart, talented, loving girl. She is definitely going to go places in this world. I'm glad she had fun with us and didn't end up hating us in the end. Thank you for sharing her with us. We all miss and love you Lainie.
Post a Comment