As you can tell by my last post, I love my sister and that doesn’t stop even when she chastens me! She has shown me the error of my ways and has encouraged me to make amends. Yes, she called me to repentance and so I humbly come before her to ask for forgiveness.
Sarah, will you please forgive my lazy ways? Will you forgive me for not carrying my camera with me wherever I go? Will you forgive me for not blogging every silly thing Jace says? Will you forgive me for being too lazy to do anything other than sit on my couch and read a good book? I promise to try harder to keep my blog updated. I promise to add pictures to my posts. I promise to patiently wait for my decrepit computer to log on so that I can keep you a breast of “all the goings on in the Birch household”. I can’t promise perfection, but I can promise that I will endeavor to be a much more consistent blogger.
Your humble and always sincere sister,
Wendi
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!! Keep it up!!
I love reading both your blogs.
I am so thankful for you two girls.
Post a Comment