Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Greek Pizza Salad

Brie, Do you like Greek pizza? If so, you're gonna love this! I know it sounds strange, but it's divine!

1 bag Romaine Lettuce
1 Cucumber, diced (I like mine in bigger pieces)
1 can Med. Olives
1 4oz. container of Feta Cheese (crumbled) or add more if you like
1/4 to 1/2 Red Onion, sliced and separated (I like thicker slices)
1 loaf Rustica Bread or Baguette loaf (cut into large chunks)

Combine in a large bowl and toss with your favorite Greek dressing!

My sister passed this on to me this summer. I love the chunky bread, it soaks up the dressing and tastes great! (You could add Pine nuts to garnish the top if you like.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh... this is one of our favorites. We actually cut sweet corn right off the cob into it also. Divine. Good taste girls. Love your wise cracks. ~M

Mike, Brie and The Three said...

I are awesome my dear. Thank you. May I link this for my tasty Thursday? I will come up with another recipe as well.
I must say it is very strange to "hear" a "stranger" call me Brie. I didn't think about that when I named my blog. The name came from a friend of my husband who I have know for some time now.
It must be strange because nobody has called me Brie since I moved here. I don't hear it very often anymore!

Birch Family said...

Brie, Of course you can use it. I hope you enjoy it! (Let me know if you'd rather I call you something else.)

Birch Family said...

Megan, I'll have to try it with the corn, I love fresh, sweet corn!

The Austin's said...

This is one of my fav salads. Gotta love it. I'm definitely going to try the corn, YUM!!!