Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dawning (noun- the beginning or rise of anything!)

(Jace is off to pre-school!)

This photo signals the beginning of something wonderful! Yes, life-long learning and exciting experiences for Jace, but that's not really what I'm referring to. (I'm not that good of a mom.) I mean FREEDOM FOR ME! Four whole hours a week in which I can do whatever I want without a little one hanging on me or using me as a jungle gym. 240 minutes of peace and quiet where no one will be calling my name over and over and over again! No whining for more chocolate milk, no begging for Sponge Bob!
What will I do? I haven't decided yet, but you can bet it's gonna be creative!

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been.
You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.
What you’ll discover will be wonderful.
What you’ll discover is yourself.”
Alan Alda


First Day of School for the girls. Go Lions!


(Ellie in 5th grade, Lainie in 7th)

2 comments:

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

YOUR FAMILY IS GROWING UP. SEVERAL NEW BEGINNINGS AND RISES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES. ALWAYS SO NICE TO HAVE SOME ME TIME. LOVE YOU.

The Austin's said...

Yeah me time!!! You deserve it. I hope it is all that you want it to be. Just remember to not fill it with cleaning. Then it will be worth it.